Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CHANGE:ITS STARTS WITH ME

Nowadays, we observed that our nation is becoming worst or let’s say it is not progressing or improving. In this situation, We Need CHANGE!!
Change starts with us. No one can change us except ourself. We should start changing before it’s too late. Change our wrong habit. I can help improving our nation by simply being a good citizen. I will study hard to fulfill my dreams. And who knows maybe in the future I will be a leader. I, as a student has the greatest part in beginning the CHANGE. I, you, all of us should start the CHANGE. I can also help improving our nation by being a good model to others. I will do what is right.
I am the change. We are the change. Start changing to improve our nation and to have a good life. Let us unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment