Sunday, August 9, 2009

MY LEARNINGS AND DISCOVERIES

I have learn many informations about computer. I know now how to search different informetion about some topics that are given to us. I already know how to create a blog and posts my comments on one specific topic. I can also type in the computer faster than when I was in third year because we are trained now in typing.
At first, I am afraid to touch or operate a computer because I thought that it is hard to use. But as we learn more about this hightech machine, I feel that i want to explore in the world of computer. I am also afraid when I was the only one operating the computer.
I addressed this challenges by learning seriously how to oprate this computer and facing my faer on it.
I will prove that I can be a good of this helpful gadget to our studies. I will take care this computer, so that many students will also learn many informations.

1 comment:

  1. ehem....
    nice blog..
    I just wanna ask you if your a boy or what????...
    Im just only curious..
    hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete